Learning how to zoom in on a video is the key to making your videos stand out from the crowd! Basically, zooming in on a video helps to view the scene closer and focus on a specific part. In today’s post, I will teach you how to zoom in on a video on Windows 10. A simple zoom can immediately change the focus and the subject of a frame. There are several tools available through which you can zoom in on a video. Without wasting much time, let us now learn how to zoom in on a video in detail.
How To Zoom In On A Video?
Follow these steps to learn how to zoom in on a video.
- Open the video on your device you want to zoom in.
- Then, press and hold the Control key.
- Now, press the + key to zoom in on a video.
Otherwise, you can even use the pinching gestures on the touchpad. You simply have to pinch out to zoom in on a video.
You can also pinch with two fingers to adjust zoom when it comes to how to zoom in on a video on Android. Make sure you pinch the two fingers outwards to zoom in on the video while playing it.
Keep on reading further to know how to zoom in on a video in Windows Movie Maker.
Zoom In A Video In Windows Movie Maker
With Windows Movie Maker, you can easily zoom in and out on a specific object in your video. Follow these steps to zoom in on a video in Windows Movie Maker.
- First, select and load the media file to Movie Maker.
- Then, go to the Animations tab.
- Navigate to Pan and Zoom sections.
- With the Zoom-in feature, you can zoom in from top/bottom.
You can also preview and save the zoomed video in MP4 or MWV format. To save the zoomed clip, simply click on the Export button and choose the location of your choice.
Zoom In A TikTok Video
Surprisingly, you can also zoom in on a TikTok video to see finer details or focus on a particular part of the screen. You can follow these steps to learn how to zoom in on a TikTok video on your iPhone.
- First, go to iPhone Settings and select Accessibility.
- Here, select Zoom and enable this feature.
- Now, double-tap and hold the iPhone screen with your three fingers.
- You can drag up and down to zoom the screen.
Now, open the TikTok app and use the same method to zoom TikTok videos. On Android devices, go to device settings >> select Accessibility >> select Magnification >> enable this feature. You can also pinch the screen outwards to zoom in on a TikTok video.
Let us now check out how to zoom in on a video on Premiere Pro.
Zoom In A Video On Premiere Pro
Zooming in and out of a video in Premiere Pro is very simple and easy. But do you know how to zoom in on a video in Premiere? There are two ways to zoom in on a video on Adobe Premiere Pro. Simply slide the slider on the timeline to focus on different sections of the video.
You can also use the shortcut command “Shift + Mouse wheel” and “Alt + Mouse wheel” to zoom in/out of Premiere Pro. Remember that turning the mouse wheel away from yourself while pressing the Alt button will zoom in.
Zoom In A Video On YouTube
Users can easily access the zoom feature on a YouTube video while playing. Simply follow these steps to know how to zoom in on a YouTube video.
- First, play a video in full-screen mode.
- Now, touch the video with two fingers.
- Slowly move your fingers away from one another while touching the screen.
- Let go once you reach the desired zoom level.
As soon as you release your fingers, the video will play at the new zoom level!
Zoom In A Video In iMovie
iMovie allows users to zoom in and out video clips on both macOS and iOS devices. Follow these steps to learn how to zoom in on a video in iMovie.
- First, launch the iMovie program on your iOS device.
- Then, choose a video clip that you want to zoom in on.
- Select the frame of your choice.
- Now, click on the magnifying glass button to apply the cropping.
- Tap on the preview the video button to make suitable adjustments.
If you’re a Mac user, launch iMovie >> select a video clip >> select the part you want to apply the zoom effect. Then, tap on the crop button to select the Ken Burns effect. Here, the zoom-in/out is known as the Ken Burns effect.
Get to know more about different topics by visiting Zoominks
How Do You Zoom In On Iphone Video?
Adjust the magnification: Double-tap the screen with three fingers (without lifting your fingers after the second tap), then drag up or down. Or triple-tap with three fingers, then drag the Zoom Level slider.
How Do I Zoom In On A Video On My Computer?
How to zoom in screen on PC? If you click the three dots on the top right corner of the screen, you should see the word zoom. And on the right of the zoom word, you can adjust how you want to zoom.
How Do I Adjust Zoom In And Out?
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out:
- Make everything larger: Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +. Mac: Press ⌘ and +. …
- Make everything smaller: Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and -. Mac: Press ⌘ and -. …
- Use full-screen mode: Windows and Linux: Press F11. Mac: Press ⌘ + Ctrl + f.
How Do You Zoom In On Iphone Settings?
Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom. Select Larger Text to make all the text on iPhone larger. Tap Done, then tap Use Zoomed.
In the above post, I’ve explained how to zoom in on a video and save it in detail. The zoom-in effect in video is a great way to enhance the overall feel of your video. This feature is widely used in television production and filmmaking to change the focal length during the shot. You can easily adjust the zoom level of a video by using the pinching gestures on your device screen or touchpad. You can also try other video zoom editors online to zoom in on video. After knowing how to zoom in on a video, you can easily reframe and zoom in on a video!